Click in the black menu column on the left.
Start by selecting companies in the drop-down list at the top of the page.
For a company to appear in the list, you must belong to a role that has access to reports in that company. You can read more about this in the article Roles, report and search access rights.
Check the companies you want to see and click on the cross to close the form.
Tips for selecting companies
- Filter the list by typing in the text box.
- Sort the list by clicking on each heading
- Select all the companies you see by checking the checkbox next to the heading.
- Remove all the selected choices you see by unchecking the checkbox next to the heading.
Enter the date
On the far right are fields to specify the period for which you want to see invoices.
The dates refer to the invoice date.
The Invoices in stage chart shows how many invoices are in each stage, with invoice dates in the range indicated at the top of the page.
Click on a bar and a list of current invoices is displayed.
Click on an invoice in the list to view it.
The chart Coded amount shows how much has been charged on the selected combination of dimensions.
The numbers refer to final posted invoices within the range of invoice dates indicated at the top of the page.
- Start by selecting companies, only the companies selected at the top of the page are available in the drop-down list.
- Choose which dimension you want to see.
- Select a value by clicking on a bar.
- A drop-down list for selecting another dimension appears.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you have the combination of dimension values you want to see.
- Click the Show Invoices button to display a list of the invoices with the current combination.
To change the values, click on the cross at the dimension you want to change and select another bar.